Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Weight Loss Update #1

I wrote earlier here about my goal to lose weight.  Oh, I also wrote about it in my New Year's Resolution post too.

Last night, I was feeling a little down on myself.  I was really bad this week.  REALLY BAD.  I drank and ate TOO much, as people tend to do around the holidays.  I weighed myself, and I hadn't gained any weight, but I had not lost any weight either.  I dragged myself (and my 7 year old) to Taekwondo, and I had a great night of exercise.

When I came home, Hubby and I watched "Game of Thrones" on Netflix.  We just started it so no spoilers please!  Afterwards, I still was not tired, because I had taken a particularly long nap yesterday.  So, I played around on the computer.  I came across Shaytards on Youtube.  I used to watch it a lot, but I hadn't watched it in about a year. 

I was simply AMAZED when I saw the transformation of Shay.  I did some further digging, and I realized that he was vlogging about his weight loss too (Shayloss).  I came across this video:


Totally inspirational to me.  And he's right.  We all have the power within us to change our lives.  So, instead of feeling sorry about myself for overeating during the holidays, I've decided to just jump right back into it.  Not give up.

Inspired by Shay, here are my attainable weight loss goals for the week:

1) Lose 1 pound.
2) Taekwondo 4 times this week
3) Instead of sitting in front of the computer in the morning, get up and go for an early morning walk at least three mornings this week.
4) Do 50 crunches a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit ExpressSubmit Express - SEO Services