Thursday, January 26, 2012

Yesterday

Yesterday

Yesterday was humorous.

Yesterday I had a lot of energy.

Yesterday, Hubby and I went to the

Probate Office to renew our driver’s licenses.

While there, we had to take new photos. I smiled for

my photo. The lady in the booth handed me my temporary card. 

“Review your information for accuracy,” she said. I looked at the card. 

My new address was there. My eye color: brown. My hair color: brown. I paused,

and I looked at her and said, “Should I change my hair color to bald?” She looked at me confused, 

“You have hair.” “It’s just a wig,” I said. Hubby took his photo too. He asked if he could keep his old

photo. I asked why. He said, “Because I had more hair then!”  It happens to the best of us, going bald.

Last night, Hubby and I decided to play “Duck, Duck, Goose,” with the boys. Son #1 was excited. He said 

it is his favorite baby game. Because that’s what it is, a baby game, he said. Son #2 was excited

too, but apparently he has not played very much. We sat in a circle in the middle of our

living room. Son #1 started, “Duck, Duck, Duck, GOOSE!” as he tapped Son #2

on the head. Son#2 began chasing Son#1 around. Son#1 kept running

and missed Son #2’s spot. Then Son #2 tagged Son #1, and

Son#2 was “it.” Yes, this is backwards. Son #2 starts

and he pats my head, “Duck-Goose,” he says

then he pats Son #1, “Duck-Goose,”

then he pats Dad, “Duck-Goose.”

I guess he just didn’t

understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit ExpressSubmit Express - SEO Services