Saturday, January 21, 2012

Blog Game

Blog Game


My cousin Reagan sent me this blog game, and I thought why not? It will make my Saturday morning post really easy! So here goes.

the rules:
1. you must post the rules
2. post eleven facts about yourself on the blog post
3. answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post,
and then create eleven new questions the people you've tagged
4. tag people and link them on your post
5. let them know you've tagged them.
Eleven Facts About me:

1. I have Alopecia Areata.  I'm bald, and I've struggled with hair loss from this disease since I was 5 years old.

2. I love to read, but since having 3 children I don't have as much time for it.

3. In High School, I was on the tennis team.

4. I am still friends with a group of girls that I've known since 5th Grade (and some longer). It's wonderful to have such amazing people in my life!

5. I love to travel.  I've been to Costa Rica, Argentina, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Canada, US (cross-country trip), Spain, Italy, Bonaire, and The Cayman Islands.  I can't wait until I can travel to some place new again!

6. I'm open minded, and I try to give everyone a chance. 

7. I'm always smiling.  Some people say this is my best quality. 

8. I love to write, and I've been writing short stories and partial novels since I was about 7 years old.  I have them all in a big box upstairs, and I need to start scanning them before the ink fades.  (Oh yeah, that's when people wrote on paper instead of computers!)

9. I had a Pen Pal that I met in the Caymans when I was 12 that I kept in touch with for 6 years.  Bonnie Lomax, where are you?

10. I've never been good at letting go, because I have lucid memories.  I feel like I can almost touch the past.  This is something I'm working on though, because as someone once said "hindsight is like foresight without a future."

11.  I have a bad temper.  This is something I "actively" worked on last year, and it has gotten much better.  I often have to put myself in timeout when the kids are frustrating me!

Questions from Reagan:

1. If you didn't have to work, would you? Why, or why not? Nope, if I didn't have to work I would stay at home with my kids.  I'd like to think that I'd also do some community service on the side to show my kids the value of helping others.

2. What was the hardest thing you have experienced in your life, so far? This is a hard question.  I guess: heartbreak and letting go of someone I couldn't have.

3. If you could live anywhere in world, where would it be? Probably in Italy or maybe in South America somewhere.  I speak Spanish, not Italian, so maybe a Spanish speaking country would be better.
4. What is your hidden talent?  I can touch my tongue to my nose.  Seriously.
5. What is your favorite book or TV show?  I have 2 favorite books: Love in the Time of Chloera and East of Eden.
6. What's your biggest fear? Something happening to one of my kids.

7. What's you favorite bit of advice anyone has ever given you? From my Mom and I used to hate it when she said this, "You meet a lot of frogs before you meet the handsome prince."  She also said, "It's just as easy to marry a rich man as a poor man." (That second piece of advice was not as helpful to me, because I married a poor one! LOL)

8. Do you believe in guardian angels? No, not really.

9. What was you favorite age so far? Probably in my 20s.

10. If you could change something in your past, would you?  Maybe one thing.

11. Do you dream in color? Yes, doesn't everyone?


Questions for:

Jenny
David
Michelle


1. If you could be anyone in the world, who would you be?

2. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?

3. What did you study in college?

4. Who is your favorite actor?

5. Have you ever traveled outside of the country?  If so, where?

6. Do you have a hobby?  What is it?

7. Do you have any pets?

8. Do you believe in God?  Why or why not?

9. What was the BEST thing that ever happened in your life?

10. Do you believe in soulmates?  Why or why not?

11. What are you going to do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit ExpressSubmit Express - SEO Services