Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday Ramblings

This week has been so hard, but I'm not going into all the gory details.  Yesterday, Hubby had his surgery.  He has a long, recovery road before him.  He'll be in a cast, then rehab.  Our whole family dynamics will/are changing.  He usually cooks, but he won't be able to as much. 

I'll take the kids grocery shopping tomorrow, his usual activity.  I'm not bothered by this change in our routine, as long as I can keep up my exercise regiment.  I realize I'll have to scale down a bit, because of timing, and Hubby really can't care for Darling Daughter at all, but I still have to go.  I literally HAVE to go for my sanity.  I have found this great outlet, and I'm not giving it up. 

I lost three more pounds this week.  I was amazed when I stepped on the scales this morning.  Sometimes, the weight doesn't come off and then in one day I'll be down two or three pounds.  I haven't been hungry lately, because of the overwhelming stressors in my life, so I know my lack of appetite has contributed to this week's weight loss. 

I pulled on a pair of pants I haven't worn since 2006 today.  I was amazed they fit me, and they're not even tight.  Progress, I'm telling you, progress!

2 comments:

  1. Not only that but you look fabulous in them!  Thank you for being there to help me through this I really apprciate it.  I know we can figure out a way for you to get your exercise in.(hopefully I used the right You're,your)

    ReplyDelete

Submit ExpressSubmit Express - SEO Services