Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Goal Post for Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My poor blog has been neglected.  I have been so busy the last couple of weeks, and I have not been writing enough.  I feel I never have enough time in the day, if only I could add an additional six or so hours of "awake" time! 

My biggest goal this week is to finish my Wayback Wednesday post.  I started it last week, and I have not finished.  It's proving to be long, and I have to look through the photo albums to post photos with the story as well.  It will be worth the wait, I promise!

As far as weight loss, let me just say one word: BOO! I'm on a plateau, and my body is clinging for dear life.  Granted this weekend, I did drink in celebration of Cinco De Mayo, and I spent much of Saturday by the pool and eating chips.  Not actually (or ever) food to help you lose weight.  I also partook in a vigorous almost 90 minutes of kisado and TKD, and then I swam for part of the day, wrestled kids, and went home to fall into bed exhausted around 8:30 PM. 

Speaking of Saturday, I took this classic photo of Number Two shaking his head like a dog and Darling Daughter laughing hysterically at him.  It just cracks.me.up!!!



This weekend is busy again so blogging may come last again.  I have a goal to blog my Wayback Wednesday post tomorrow, blog some more on Thursday, and then probably be off the computer for the rest of the weekend.  

My other goals this week are to do 50 extra crunches a night.  I also want to add tricep dips, as I'm trying to strengthen my arms and get rid of what I like to call the "lady hanging fat."  Yes, every woman knows what I'm talking about, that fat under your arms that just hangs there.  Gross.  My arms are looking better, but I still wish they were slimmer.  I'm getting there though.  I've crossed so many of my goals off my list this year.  I know I can achieve what I set out to do!

And of my goals last week:

Read: Yes, I read.  I read Train Dreams by Denis Johnson.  I read it in a day.  It's a wonderful book.  I'm still working on Anna Karenina.

Log Onto My Fitness Pal:  Done!

Exercise 5 Days a Week: Let's see, I went to TKD on Monday, Tuesday lunch class, Wednesday night, walked Thursday night, and exercised Saturday morning!  CHECK!!!  WHOO HOO!!! Goals Accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit ExpressSubmit Express - SEO Services