Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Day By The Pool

I'm still working on my Wayback Wednesday post, which may become a Throwback Thursday post.  I've had a lack of time over the last few days. 

Anyway, this weekend we went to my Mom's house, and on Saturday we sat by the pool soaking in sun rays, reading, swimming, and generally watching the kids and nieces and nephews in my life have fun.  My sister came down for the weekend, and my kids always enjoy playing with her kids.

I took many photos, but I took this series of Number Two and Darling Daughter that I just love.  She is warming up to him, after months of not letting him touch her.  Now, every time she walks into a room she says in her cute toddler voice, "Where is Lelam?"  She can't say his "real" name.  She also is constantly trying to copy him now, which is just so funny to me!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit ExpressSubmit Express - SEO Services