Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Morning After

Last night I belly laughed so hard, so today my stomach muscles hurt.  I was hanging out with friends and just feeling so in touch with my humorous side again.  I don't think I have laughed that hard since college. 

I have found a new, great group of friends.   I absolutely love the beginning of new friendships.  I love sharing stories,interests, and ideas.  I love the feeling of finding someone who you can completely be yourself with.  I love philosophical conversations and trying to find out why other people believe what they believe.  I love trying to explain the university universe and trying to figure out why we're all here. 

I feel so happy today.  This week, I feel happier than I have felt in months.  I feel like I am finding myself again.  I was once lost and now I'm found.  There is something so simplistic about this statement, but so true.  I remember as a child singing Amazing Grace and not understanding the meaning of the song.  But, now I do.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel. 

Now if only I could figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! A new group of friends! Not just one, but more than one!!! I'm so envious! I was invited to a 'nontraditional book club' recently. It was a group to discuss stuff you talk about when you're supposed to be in (whatever group.) We talked about books, recipes, websites, family, kids... Not everyone had kids and we were all different ages (all had the hostess in common.) I'm looking forward to another invitation (lol, hopefully!) I love having that 'happy' feeling! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Submit ExpressSubmit Express - SEO Services