Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Baby is Three!


Today Darling Daughter turns 3!  Three years of sugar and spice and everything nice.  Three years of kisses and hard squeezes around the neck.  Three years of her sweet giggles and joy.  She is the happiest child I have ever met. 

Darling Daughter's favorite color is pink.  Imagine that?  For the first year of her life her wardrobe only consisted of pink, as I could not get over the fact that I had a girl.  She loves princesses and baby dolls, especially the Julie doll handed down from her older cousin.  She also loves the leap pad.  She likes drawing.  She loves television, especially D-d-d-ora!  She loves to eat, especially nutella toast, but will try almost anything you put on her plate.  This girl will not miss a meal

For the first two years of her life, she didn't really like anyone except me, Big Mommy, and Big Daddy.  She has warmed up to her Daddy so much this year that he is almost the center of her world.  She is slowly becoming less and less of a Mommy's girl and becoming more and more of a Daddy's girl.

She is sensitive and sweet and she is stubborn too, just like her Mommy.  She loves to sit on my lap and just be with me.  She loves to give kisses and show affection.  I love this girl with all my heart, and I'm so glad she completed my family.

Happy Birthday BIG Three Year OLD!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit ExpressSubmit Express - SEO Services