Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hit the Road

I'm leaving for Nashville in about three hours with the Littles.  I was going to run this morning, but it is FREEZING cold. Yes, I'm making excuses.  Plus, I haven't packed yet.  I'm always procrastinating packing and cleaning.  Those are the two things I can't stop procrastinating about! 


I'm excited to go to Nashville and spend time with my sisters and my Mom (and my Dad too).  I can't wait to see how much the twins have grown and see my other niece and nephew.  My niece is having a ballerina party today, and I can't wait to see all the little girls in their tutus!

I'm also glad this is my last trip in the forseeable future.  I've been traveling too much lately, with meet season, and seeing the twins, and I'm ready to spend some weekends at home: resting and writing and spending time with the family.  I've always liked traveling, but there is a limit to how much I like it!

The coffee is still brewing, and I'm in bad need of it.  I had a major allergy attack last night, right before I tested for my brown belt.  My nose was running, my eyes were watering, and I was sneezing. 

Speaking of testing: it went really well!  I was nervous about my form for some reason.  Maybe it's because it has a ton of spins.  It is an easy, quick form, but I couldn't remember the name of it last night.  I know it now: Do San! 

At lunch yesterday, I went to the park and ran.  I did 1.90 miles in 20 minutes.  It was a beautiful day-no clouds in the sky and 67 degrees, and I like how the trail there has some small hills.  I need to really work on hill running, because I find it so hard.  I think it's because Montgomery is mostly flat. 

When I get home from Nashville next week, I'm going to work on revisions on my novel.  Plus, I am about 50 pages into my 2nd novel, and I need to keep writing it so I don't lose connection to my characters.  This will take up a lot of my free time, and I may not have as much time to blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit ExpressSubmit Express - SEO Services