Monday, March 11, 2013

Enjoying the Weather

It was one of those beautiful weekends, you know, the kind you hope will never end.  The sun was shining, not a cloud in the sky, and highs in the 70s...PERFECT!  The only thing that could have made it better would have been the lack of pollen.  Alabama is a pollen-coated universe in the Spring time!

The boys and Darling Daughter spent almost all of the weekend outside, jumping on the trampoline, stepping on spiky weeds in our backyard--OUCH, and playing, playing, playing.  There is nothing like enjoying a nice, mild day, outside. 



Last night after dinner, Hubby and I enjoyed a beer outside as we watched the kids play.  I remembered that this is why I like Spring Forward: that after work it's plenty light go do other things, like take a walk, or a run, or simply enjoy frolicking around and picking flowers like a little kid!



I took an exercise break this weekend.  My leg hurt and was swollen after Taekwondo on Friday night.  Son Number One and I were supposed to do the Five Points of Life run on Saturday morning (only 1.2 miles), but we were both feeling under the weather and did not go.  I am hoping this injury will get better, so I can build up to my 3 miles again and do a 5K.  I looked at my Endomondo history, and I think I just overdid it last week.  I exercised every single day.  Oh well.  I'm going to try to run again on Wednesday, so we'll see how it goes.  Today, it'll rain, and that's okay with me because I'll be inside the whole day: working!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit ExpressSubmit Express - SEO Services