Thursday, December 27, 2012

Post Holiday Blah

I'm really trying to get back into my workout schedule. Yesterday, I went for a run and I only made it about 1.2 miles, then I walked the rest of the way. I'm sure it didn't help that I had a runny nose, a cough and was fighting a headache. There was no way I was going to spend my last day off of the year in Urgent Care though! No way! Oh, plus the temperature dropped from 71 degrees to 40-something yesterday. That probably hurt my attempts too.

Grandma is here, and she's going to sit with the kids while Hubby and I go to work, so I should be able to get out there and go for a run a little bit later today, around 6:00 AM.

We had a wonderful Christmas. I missed my Mom, who is in Nashville still helping my sister with her twins (and her other two precious kids). On Christmas Eve we sang carols with my Dad and had some snacks at his house. Then, we came over to my house to open one present and to eat Hubby's Ozo Soup and prosciutto salad. It was yummy.
Alabama Cousins + Dad.


I snapped this photo of Hubby and Darling Daughter that I'm totally in love with. I love the look in both of their eyes. Pure and total love.

 
 
The biggest hits present-wise this Christmas for Son Number One were:
  • The Hexbug Nano Set with 4 Hexbugs: This was not on his list, but Santa must have figured he'd like it.
  • The Lego Batman Set with Robin: He'd been asking for this for months.  And you can tell by the look on his face when he opened it that he was thrilled.
 
 
The biggest hit for Son Number Two was:
  • The Spinjitzu Lego Ninjago spinners: If Santa had only known that this was all Son Number Two really wanted, then he could have saved a lot of money and his elves would not have had to work so hard this year!
  • He also really liked the Cars 2 Tokyo Spinout Track. 
 
 
The biggest hits for Darling Daughter this year:
  • The dollhouse: The whole family has gotten into playing with this
  • The Lalaloopsy Remote Control Car, and
  • Son Number Two's LeapPad2. Funnily, I did not think she would be interested in this year, so did not bother asking Grandma for one, but she absolutely loves it, and she wants to play with it all the time! 
 
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit ExpressSubmit Express - SEO Services