Thursday, April 4, 2013

Joy to Life

I know.  I've been missing in action.  I haven't blogged for over a week.  I've been seriously busy with LIFE.

What have I been doing that's taking up so much of my time?

1) Getting three kids to smile, while wearing pretty clothes (um, make that handsome clothes for the boys)...and a BOW!!!

 
 
2) I'm pretty sure this one speaks for itself...
 


 
 

3) Reading -- I've pretty much had my head stuck in a book the last two or three weeks...or maybe my whole life. 

 
 
4) Eating -- hey, it was Easter.  Um, I'm paying for the splurge now to the tune of 5 extra pounds!
 
 
 
THINGS I DIDN'T DO OVER THE LAST WEEK, BUT SHOULD HAVE DONE:
 
1) Exercise--boo.  I was lazy.
 




2) Clean -- this could be on my list every week.  I hate cleaning.

 
 
And last, but certainly not least, the one thing I'm very proud of having DONE THIS WEEK was signing up for the Joy to Life Walk/Run. I will do the 5K!  I need to train MORE.  Aghh!!!  I signed up yesterday, and I earned a free cupcake at Gigi's (as if I needed more incentive to exercise!)   I want to raise $500. Click below and just put in my name, Lauren Greene, and make your donation to this cause.  This cause is very personal to me, because my grandmother had the cancer gene, and she had cancer many times in her life, including breast cancer.  We all know someone who has been diagnosed with breast cancer, so why not give towards finding a cure.  THANKS!!!
 
                                         CLICK RIGHT HERE TO DONATE
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit ExpressSubmit Express - SEO Services